Terms & Conditions
This communication is confidential and intended for the addressee only. Its contents may contain information that is confidential, subject to copyright, constitutes a trade secret or has opinions that are not representative of the Company. Dissemination, forwarding or publication of this communication and/or associated communications, be they verbal or in writing, is prohibited.
The Internet is not necessarily secure as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, contain viruses, arrive late or incomplete and the Company accepts no responsibility for the integrity of this communication or any subsequent changes made to it. The Company’s Conditions of Business may apply to this communication. Pricing for goods & services illustrated remain subject to change and availability. E&OE. Messages sent to and from us may be monitored.
Every attempt has been made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information provided in this Website. However, Davant Bikes Ltd makes no warranty, guarantee or promise (expressed or implied) concerning the content or accuracy of its contents.
Davant Bikes Ltd neither endorses nor is responsible for any third party sites, references or links displayed on or arrived at as a result of using this Website.
UK RETURNS PROCEDURE
This returns procedure is for goods purchased in the Davant Bikes Ltd website only.
Faulty or damaged goods can be returned for repair or replacement and if we are unable to do either of these a full credit for the product will be issued. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on +44 (0)1803 616164.
You may return unwanted goods for refund within fourteen working days of the original order for full credit to your original payment method.
To proceed with a return please call the store on +44 (0)1803 616164 and be ready to quote your customer details. Lines are open Mon-Sat 9am – 6pm and the operator will provide you with a Returns Authorisation Number. Alternatively, email us at email@example.com .
- It is in your interest to obtain Proof of Posting as we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of goods to our address without it.
- On receipt of the goods we will credit the original payment method to the value of the returned goods.
- All returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk.
Any merchandise returned for credit or refund must be in “new” condition and be resalable as “new” with all packaging, components, labels, leaflets and instructions. Return requests must be made within 14 days of invoice date for exchange or refund consideration.
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS PROCEDURE
This returns procedure is for goods purchased outside of the UK from the Davant Bikes Ltd website only.
For faulty or damaged goods, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice. Unwanted goods can be returned for credit within seven working days of receipt for full credit to your original payment method less any original delivery costs, although all returns must be sent back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk. Please email us at email@example.com for advice.
Any merchandise returned for credit or refund must be in “new” condition and be resalable as “new” with all packaging, components, labels, leaflets and instructions. Return requests must be made within 7 days of invoice date for exchange or refund consideration. DBL reserves the right to charge a 20% restocking fee on returned goods.
All returns should be posted to:
Davant Bikes Ltd
Davant Bikes Ltd Limited is committed to providing products and service of the highest standard. But we do understand that sometimes things can go wrong.
If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, we’ll do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way. We will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially obtaining additional information as necessary.
Every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair outcome for you.
Step 1 – Discussion with you.
If you have a concern with either your purchase or the service you have received at Davant Bikes Ltd, please firstly raise this directly with a member of staff. They are best placed to listen to and address your concerns and endeavour to remedy the complaint and / or issue an apology. Where required they will escalate your complaint internally as appropriate.
Step 2 – Contacting Us
Should you remain unhappy with Davant Bikes Ltd initial response and / or wish to raise a formal complaint please contact us by your preferred method from the list below.
- In writing: Davant Bikes Ltd, Broomhill Way, Torquay, TQ2 7QL
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By telephone: 01803 616164
What you will need to provide.
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
• your name and address;
• details of how we can contact you;
• a clear description of your complaint;
• details of what you would like us to do to rectify the situation; and
• if appropriate, copies of any relevant supporting documentation.
Our Commitment to You
- We’ll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us
• We will do our best to resolve your complaint quickly, sending a Summary Resolution Letter if your complaint can be resolved by close of the seventh business day following receipt.
If your complaint relates to our credit broking activities and cannot be resolved by close of the third business day, we will:
– within 7 working days, provide a written acknowledgement of your complaint and give you the details of who is handling the case and how to contact them
– keep you updated on the progress of your complaint, and
– within 8 weeks of receiving your complaint, we will either: write to you with our final response and the reasons for providing this response or explain why we are not in a position to give you a final response and let you know when we expect to be able to provide it.
We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we’ll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision
What If I Remain Unhappy With Your Response?
If you are dissatisfied with either our final response, or the reasons for any delay in providing our final response you may be able to ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
To be able to ask them for an independent review your complaint must be in relation to our credit broking activities that is to say any marketing material or recommendations we make in relation to any finance offers and you must have given us the opportunity to find a resolution first..
If you wish to pursue your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, you must do so within 6 months from the date on which we send you our final response letter. The Financial Ombudsman’s details are:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
Telephone: 0800 0234 567
All information is copyright of Davant Bikes Ltd and may not be used without permission. All rights reserved. Trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.