Looking to keep your options open? Personal Contract Purchase lets you make low monthly repayments by deferring a significant proportion of the total amount of credit to the optional final repayment at the end of the agreement. Once we’ve approved the finance application and you have signed the agreement, it’s yours to ride away. And when you get to the end of your agreement, you decide on the best option for you: keep it, trade it in, or return it.
- Borrow any amount from £3,500
- Choose any new or used bike up to 1 year old
- Fixed monthly repayments to suit your budget
- Set your annual mileage up to 24,000 miles a year
- Available to limited companies on a non-regulated basis
How PCP works:
Based on your initial deposit, your estimated annual mileage, chosen model and the length of your agreement, we calculate the predicted end value of your bike (also known as the guaranteed future value, GFV). The bike’s predicted value is guaranteed to be at least equal to that of the deferred final payment.
We then deduct the deposit and predicted value from the price of the bike you’re buying today. The remaining balance and interest is then split over the length of your agreement, giving you low, fixed monthly repayments.
What happens at the end of the agreement:
At the end of your PCP agreement, you have three options:
- Keep it – pay the optional final repayment to own the bike.
- Trade it in –part exchange the bike (subject to settling your existing finance agreement, and arranging a new one – new finance agreements are subject to status).
- Return it –don’t pay the optional final repayment and return the bike. If the bike is in good condition for its age (fair wear and tear accepted) and within the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay.